Styling a Bar Cart is one of the MOST fun decor pieces - mainly because you NEED to have a cocktail with it for inspiration. Bar Carts turn the dullest of spaces, into the party places in any room (I happen to have two 50 feet apart). Additionally, they add a pop of color and some texture to certain small places.
Here are my tips for styling a Bar Cart:
- Use liquor that is BEST served at room temperature OR have extras in the fridge or freezer (ex. tequila and vodka best served cold).
- Choose unique and fun bottles - I love the look of the blue Bombay Saphire Gin bottle - it's so chic.
- Mix in LIQUORS with SPIRITS ie. Rose's Lime Syrup, Galliano, or Elderflower liquor.
- Add your cocktail gear: shakers, stirrers, measurer's - All of them! And store them in a cool vessel - like an ice bucket!
- Add something fresh, be it a bowl of lemons or fresh flowers.
- Add additional glassware - pretty glasses or decanters will do!
- Include some fun accessories (like the pineapple below).
Honestly - you can add ANYTHING you want - just make it pretty and to your liking. And make sure your House has a HOUSE COCKTAIL!